The Catalog Manager
A better way to manage thousands of dropship products.
What is Inventory Automation?
- Learn how Inventory Source’s inventory automation features work.
- Automatically upload inventory and sync updates to your ecommerce store.
- Manage your inventory in bulk with our advanced Catalog Manager tooling.
- Watch a quick overview of the Catalog Manager tool.
- Learn how this tool can benefit your ecommerce business.
- Get an inside look at the tool’s functionalities.
- Easily modify and combine categories from your product feed.
- Custom categories are automatically uploaded to your store.
- Add parent categories to better organize your products.
- Automatically price your products.
- Base your prices off wholesale, MSRP, MAP, weight and more.
- Modify and update your pricing rules any time you want.
- Set custom a minimum quantity filter to avoid selling out-of-stock products.
- Control how you want to view out-of-stock or inactive products.
- Decide on whether to be on Catalog Builder or Filter Mode.
- Upload bulk changes including product customizations and price overrides.
- Download an export of your product catalog with the click of a button.
- Bulk remove product customizations, price overrides and all products if needed.