The 6 Top Dropship YouTubers of 2019
So, it comes as no surprise that people are actively searching through YouTube to learn, consume and be entertained. In the ecommerce world, there are numerous YouTube channels providing users with tips on topics such as dropshipping, marketing and converting. In this article, I’m going to give you a list of the top dropship YouTubers of 2019.
- Highly dropshipping focused
- Does reviews about platforms
- Centered around Aliexpress
- Touches on print on demand products
Wholesale Ted provides users with informational tutorials and tips for ecommerce store owners on different topics such as dropshipping, wholesaling and marketplace selling to help you be profitable and run a successful business.
- Weekly videos on dropshipping
- Talks about other aspects of ecommerce, like advertising
- Mostly beneficial for Shopify users
Drop Ship Lifestyle creates videos on dropshipping of course to help spark entrepreneurs to start and grow their own online business. Founded in 2013, the channel creates videos on a weekly basis, so you know you’re always getting up-to-date tips and information.
- Focused around Shopify and Oberlo
- Gives you different dropshipping strategies
- Has other beneficial business content, such as Facebook Ads focused videos
Gabriel St-Germain provides entrepreneurial advice to those with online businesses on topics such as dropshipping, ad strategy and more. He claims to run multiple, six-figure online businesses and hopes to help others do the same.
- Dropships using Shopify and Aliexpress
- Additionally has numerous videos on Facebook advertising
- Gives helpful tips around conversions and profitability for your Shopify store
Tanner Planes is a young entrepreneur who has had a lot of success using the dropship ecommerce model. His channel gives you helpful tips on how you can be successful yourself, including useful videos on Facebook advertising.
5. Scott Hilse
- Has had success using a combination of Shopify, Aliexpress and Facebook Advertising
- Advocates the one product store strategy
Scott Hilse is a widely popular YouTuber among ecommerce entrepreneurs. He provides tips and step-by-step videos on how to create and scale dropshipping businesses, specifically with Shopify and Oberlo.
6. Kevin David
- Has some dropshipping videos, but mostly about passive income as a whole
- Creates motivational videos for the aspiring entrepreneur
- Talks everything from Shopify, Instagram, YouTube, Google and more
Kevin David has seen ecommerce success the past couple of years, but he doesn’t just make videos about dropshipping. He makes videos about how you can earn a passive income yourself as well as other inspirational videos about how to earn financial freedom.