Inventory Source Careers
Headquartered in Jacksonville Florida, with team members distributed across the world. Join our fast growing and flexible workforce, no matter where you live!
Check below for job openings.
Expand the toggles to view job description and requirements.
VP of Sales
* This role is for sister company, Flxpoint.
In 2018 several Inventory Source team members set out to build a product that our customers at Inventory Source had been asking for, for years.
Although they loved the “plug and play” nature of Inventory Source, they craved a central platform with more flexibility and intelligent automation to run their entire ecommerce business.
We launched Flxpoint in January 2020 and in just two years surpassed 300 customers and $2.5MM in annual recurring revenue. We have the best of both worlds, marrying a young, agile, meritocracy-based environment with the stability and proven model of a 16-year-old company and customer base
We are looking for a resilient and entrepreneurial VP of Sales to take us to the next level. You’ll manage and grow our team to build out the pipeline, execute on sales strategies, and craft the metrics that fuel and accelerate growth. Make an impact by defining the vision of the sales team hiring strategy. Fostering a high-performing yet collaborative team environment where people exceed their goals. Taking ownership of the end-to-end sales cycle including setting sales forecasts, quotas, and pricing strategies. Collaborating cross-functionally with marketing and support departments to ensure customer success and retention.
- Hire, train, and develop a team of Sales Development Representatives and Account Executives
- Forecast on a weekly and monthly basis to identify where improvements can be made along with anticipating market trends
- Assess market trends and brainstorm with the team to explore new approaches
- Oversee sales pipeline management, deal progression, and negotiations.
- Lead projects and initiatives to push forward the ability to find solutions and deliver results
- At least 2 years of experience building and leading successful teams to achieve targets and objectives within SaaS companies
- Track record of building and managing a SaaS pipeline of new business to meet and exceed quota
- Background in selling software products & managing software sales reps (Ecommerce Industry a plus)
- An analytical and data-driven approach
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn new concepts quickly
- This role includes stock options
- Fully remote with quarterly visits to the HQ
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401k with match
Headquarters is located in Jacksonville Beach, Florida. One block away from the pier with an ocean view.
Ready to join our team?
If you think you’re a good fit for one of these positions, apply below!