- Listing on the Inventory Source Supplier Directory
- Dedicated supplier page in respective product niche
- Eligibility for Featured Supplier features
- Compatibility for our dropship automation software services
- Appearance on almost all Supplier Directory searches
- Ability to utilize our powerful B2B automation platform, Flxpoint
- Featuring in our monthly New Suppliers newsletter (sends to over 80k retailers)
- Enrollment in our targeted retailer outreach
- Eligibility to be on the US Direct catalog
What is the difference between Inventory Source and Flxpoint?
Inventory Source has two different services, a Supplier Directory and automation tools to integrate dropship suppliers to retailer websites and sales channels. Flxpoint, from the supplier/distributor’s perspective, is the vendor login and tool for you to be integrated into Inventory Source and have more control over product management, order management and reseller management.
Inventory Source automates your resellers’ operations. Flxpoint automates your, the suppliers’, B2B processes.
What websites and marketplaces do you integrate with?
We are integrated with the top ecommerce sales channels. You can find them all here.
How do payments work in regards to my reseller that is using your automation services?
Your reseller collects the payment of the order on their website or marketplace. It then automatically comes into their Inventory Source dashboard and then automatically placed on your Orders page on your Flxpoint account. From here you can either capture payments within Flxpoint with our Stripe Payments integration, OR we can defer the payment and you can collect payments outside of the system and our services.
Some suppliers like to utilize our Stripe integration since we can automatically capture payments for you. Others like to handle this outside of Flxpoint and with their own system.