Support Operations Manager
Inventory Source has an active and growing customer base of online retailers that need assistance learning how to use our tools and services to run their eCommerce businesses. We have a global team of support members assisting new and existing customers. We are seeking a process driven, support oriented leader to help build a more efficient and effective customer support operation.
The ideal candidate has a passion for building operational efficiencies through process. They are focused on listening to their customers and colleagues for pain points and creating solutions. They are team oriented and customer success driven.
- Manage global support team to ensure an efficient and ever-improving onboarding & support experience for Inventory Source customers.
- Ensure our customer’s success and improve their experience through responsive and friendly communication.
- Drive improvements in our ability to ensure our customer’s success through process improvements and documentation.
- Work with our support team to ensure our customer’s technical issues are resolved.
- Work with the engineering team to improve our product, process, and overall operations.
- 3+ years in technical support role.
- 1+ years in leadership role.
- Passion for customer service and improving customer experiences.
- Considers themselves efficient & organized.
- Web & Tech savvy – proficient with general computer and web.
- Experience/Interest in eCommerce and Online Retail is a plus.
- While not required, experience with any of the following areas would be a plus:
- Ecommerce Platforms (Shopify, WooCommerce, Magento, BigCommerce, etc)